Descriptif du poste
As part of its development, Cornillier Avocats, a law firm specialising in assisting responsible economic players, with a multidisciplinary team in employment law and business law, is looking for an associate (M/F) in employment law.
You will work alone or as part of a team, mainly in counselling but also in litigation, on individual and collective issues, particularly in assignments such as :
Conclusion and termination of employment contracts
- Collective bargaining
- Relations with the employee staff representative bodies
- Structuring / reorganisation (mergers, transfers, employment protection plans)
- Social security law (management of accidents and occupational diseases, URSSAF
- Years of professional experience: from beginner to less than 3 years
- Starting date: Position to be filled immediately.
- Proposed income: According to profile
- Level of English required: Fluent
You have analytical skills, rigour and pedagogy, as well as a certain degree of autonomy. You like to work in a team and you have good interpersonal skills.
Send us your resume and cover letter by email.