Any SSE company may encounter economic difficulties, whether temporary or structural, for health, financial (loss of subsidies, loss of public contracts, loss of business) or regulatory reasons (withdrawal of authorisations).
From the very first discussions with managers, Cornillier Avocats’ multidisciplinary team carries out a diagnosis of the legal, financial and HR situation in conjunction with managers, chartered accountants or auditors.
The firm’s goal is to identify the existing risks and levers and to assist managers in making decisions by presenting the pros and cons of the various possible procedures.
Cornillier Avocats assists SSE companies in the implementation of procedures to prevent hardship (employment protection plan, ad hoc mandate, conciliation) and collective proceedings (safeguard procedure, receivership, judicial liquidation).
As a true partner, Cornillier Avocats works alongside companies to assist them in their relations and exchanges with employees, staff representative bodies, public authorities, supervisory authorities and the various players (mediators, judicial representatives, court-appointed administrators, magistrates etc.).
Cornillier Avocats also works alongside companies wishing to submit a takeover bid and assists them in drawing up this bid.
Areas of intervention
Law of companies in financial distress / Law of associations, foundations and non- profit organisations
- Legal and social audits
- Directors' liability
- Ad hoc mandate
- Safeguard procedure, fast-track safeguard, fast-track financial safeguard
- Judicial reorganisation
- Judicial liquidation, simplified judicial liquidation
- Declaration of claims
- Public contract
- Continuation plan
- Recovery plan
- Vocational recovery
- Assistance with the social dialogue with staff representative bodies
- Partial employment
- Competitiveness agreement
- Employment protection plan
- Economic redundancy
- Liaison with the DREETS (Regional directorates for the economy, employment, labour and solidarity) and the AGS (Association for the management of employee claims)