The growth of SSE players may require the implementation of in-depth transformations, particularly in terms of digitalisation (new high-performance IT solutions compliant with applicable regulations, implementation of new tools such as electronic signatures) or spin-offs (development of profit-making activities within a dedicated legal structure to allow for the diversification of resources).
New links with foreign players are being developed through the implementation of international cooperation mechanisms or social franchising.
Cornillier Avocats provides comprehensive assistance thanks to its multidisciplinary team, from the definition of a company’s needs, to the choice of a legal vehicle, to the implementation of the transformation.
The firm’s goal is to assist in the decision-making process, to provide legal security in all aspects of the transformation and to provide technical and strategic support to directors and employees.
In order to ensure the smooth implementation of a project, Cornillier Avocats uses a collaborative methodology by setting up a steering committee of stakeholders, which it manages.
As a true partner, Cornillier Avocats supports SSE players in their discussions and negotiations with all stakeholders involved in the transformation project (partners, service providers, public authorities, supervisory authorities).
Information technology law
- Drawing up of specifications
- Negotiation and securing of IT contracts with service providers
- GDPR compliance audit
- Assistance in setting up internal tools and procedures for the processing of personal data
Law of associations, foundations and non-profit organisations
- Drafting and negotiation of partnership and negotiation agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of social franchise agreements
- Determining the operational legal framework
- Determining the governance
- Negotiation of lease agreements
- Drafting of articles of association and employment contracts
- Securing agreements with service providers and partners