Due to their business model based mainly on public funding, diversification of resources is a real challenge for SSE players.
Cornillier Avocats, which devotes a large part of its activity to assisting non-profit organisations, has detailed knowledge and expertise in financing and fundraising.
Many mechanisms exist: spinning off commercial activities, skills patronage, sponsorship, product sharing, collection of donations, solidarity-based savings, crowdfunding, financing by corporate foundations or foundations recognised as being in the public interest, creation of a structure dedicated to fundraising (endowment funds, foundations, etc.).
Cornillier Avocats provides tailor-made support in identifying the available financing solutions and their implementation methods.
Cornillier Avocats assists companies in their dealings with funders and secures the parties’ respective commitments.
Fields of intervention
Law of associations, foundations and non-profit organisations
- Identification of available and suitable financing solutions
- Identification and contact with investors dedicated to the SSE sector
- Drafting of all legal documentation relating to the offer
- Management of gifts and bequests
- Patronage and sponsorship
- Setting up endowment funds
- Segmentation / spin-off